Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Still sick!

Seriously considered a visit to the doc today. Instead I stayed in bed all day. My sweet hubby took the entire day off today... I think I freaked him out pretty badly last night. I was coughing so hard I was vomiting and spitting up blood... Yikes! I have no voice whatsoever with that painful laryngitis and dry hurty cough. Papa called his boss this morning to see if he could come in a half hour late so that he could have time to clean the house a bit and get the boys ready for the day. His boss told him not to be crazy and to just stay home... that it sounded like we could use him here more. So the sweet man did all the dishes, folded tons of laundry, played math games and schooly stuff with the boys, took them to the playground and came in to take my snotty rags and feed me some vitamin c drinks every so often. Love that man!
Come on upswing!

No comments: