Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lazy Sunday.

Finally starting to feel a little bit better. Still having coughing fits at night, but my energy is finally building. I knew I must be getting better when I scrubbed the bathroom last night! Either that or it just hit that level of filth! I have been in bed for over a week! The toilet can not go that long without a thorough clean.

Went for a short walk in the woods today when my brother dropped by. Collected goodies for a wreath and some pine to make a vinegar infusion for cleaning. Spent the afternoon listening to music and making our wreath. I don't have any decorations or ribbon, so I wasn't sure what I would do with it this year ( something within my budget of $0 !!!) I rooted around in the craft bucket and found a bag of handmade paper scraps that papa was given by a client. We made 50 paper cranes out of it... I was going to go for 100 but got lazy! I strung each one individually. I think it turned out ok. Especially at zero cost and with no waste.


Thought it would be nice to make the house feel cozy. We have family coming to visit for the next two weekends. Pray for the grocery fairy cause we can barely afford to feed just ourselves right now.

No comments: