Friday, December 5, 2008

I will be back! busy week!

Guests and pre holiday prep has been keeping me busy lately!

Realised that I have that nice box of candle making supplies that I picked up at a garge sale over a year ago. Along with the beeswax sheet candles( thought that the kids could make a set for the grandparents maybe?) I am also planning to make some small batches of home made paper with the kids this week. I have my own plans on the go as well... realising that I have some walnut and cherry wood in the basement I am going to tuck away in the basement tomorrow and try to make a couple of wooden cooking utensils. I am hoping that it works out so that I at least have a gift for the Christmas dinner host!. I get all creative when I am PMSy!lol
Hopefully I will have something to show for it at the end of the week!

No comments: