Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools?



It isn't the first year that we have lived here that it has snowed on April fools day. Maybe nature has a good sense of humour? I have the feeling that this may not be the last of it... which will definitely make it the latest snow that I have seen. Pretty anyhow. Truly though, I am so ready for more springtime weather. The snow in the trails and hills behind our house is still crusted, making biking tricky and demanding that we walk certain sections if we are with the kids.


Heres to fingers crossed for a beautiful spring!






I made gluten free bagels yesterday for that boys. They had never had a bagel before. I did the whole baking/ boiling/ baking routine. They looked great. Since I don't tolerate any grains, I couldn't try them. They looked a little dense. The boys gave them BIG thumbs up and ate so many that they had to lay down afterwards. lol I guess that I can count that as a success?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to know how to make gluten free bagels.
lol on the snow on April 1st.

I would love to invite ya to check out a mommy message board
http://www.chatterscene.com